- Red Sena is a SPAC which has no operations or income generating business at the point of IPO but undertakes the IPO for the purpose of raising funds to acquire operating companies or assets in the Processed Food & Beverage industry with a focus on branded packaged F&B products, known as Qualifying Acquisition ("QA”).
- The target countries for the QA are Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore and Vietnam.
- Red Sena is formed by a group of enterprising senior management executives, professionals and entrepreneur who have extensive experience and network in the F&B and related industry with a view to harnessing their combined resources and contacts to create value for the shareholders of the Company
- The growth of Red Sena will be through the acquisition of branded packaged F&B business which may have a combination of the following core operations:
- Branding and marketing
- Wholesale distribution
- Red Sena’s vision is to build the Company into a leading regional player in the branded packaged F&B business.
- Characteristics of RED SENA's Target QA:
- Marketed and sold under a specific brand.
- Targeted at end consumers
- In the form of, among others, names, terms, signs, symbols, logos, designs or a combination of thereof.
- Sealed in a container such as bags, cans, boxes, bottles or cartons.
- Packaged in small individual portions to cater for individual or household consumption.
- Undergone transformation such as the finished product is significantly different from its original raw form.
Ready-to-Consume / Ready-to-Cook
- Can be consumed or cooked directly from the package with some or no additional preparation
Pork-free & Alcohol-free
- To cater to both Muslim and non-Muslim markets.
- If QA’s F&B products which are pork-free and alcohol-free are not yet certified as Halal, Red Sena will work towards obtaining Halal certification.
(Information extracted from Red Sena's website)